CBD: What You Know and What You Don’tPosted by : TRU Infusion | On : October 22, 2018
You’ve likely heard of CBD products by now. CBD oil is particularly popular, and is an ingredient in balms and other beauty and health products. But what exactly is CBD, and how does it benefit you? Before you buy online CBD products, you should know as much as possible about them. Here’s an overview of information that you probably already know, as well as some surprising facts you may not have heard.
What Is CBD?
CBD refers to cannabidiol, or an active ingredient in cannabis. It’s a component of cannabis that’s known for its health benefits. It doesn’t produce a high, and doesn’t have any immediate side effects.
You can buy CBD products online ranging from health products like capsules to beauty products like creams and lotions. Many websites and outlets tout its health benefits, from emotional boosts to treatment of various conditions. Many people are hesitant to believe these claims, but given how affordable CBD products are, there’s little harm in trying them.
Surprising Facts about CBD
Here are some things you may not know about CBD, including the CBD products you can buy online:
- Cannabis has been used as a medicinal and beauty product for thousands of years. While its complicated legal history deters some people, years of history show its amazing benefits and lack of health consequences.
- The World Health Organization has found absolutely no addictive properties in CBD. Your body will never grow dependent on them.
- Scientists as well aware of CBD’s use in treating epilepsy, so much so that the FDA recently approved the first-ever American CBD-based medication for epilepsy patients.
- CBD can also help people who suffer from anxiety, depression, and insomnia find relief.
- CBD has also been known to treat chronic pain.
While more research is still being performed, there are many known health benefits of CBD oil-based products. However, you may consider talking to your doctor before you commit to an oral capsule or other internally ingested CBD before you buy online CBD products.